How To Reset Instagram Explore Page | Best Full Guide In 2022
If you want to know How to reset Instagram explore page. This article will surely help you with all the facets of it. We are here to assist you with everything about Instagram explore page. We know you have all been suffering this issue for a long, but nothing to worry about. Today we gonna make you clear about this in a very elaborated way. Instagram is a well-known social media app used by millions of users across the globe.
It allows users to share photos, videos, and reels with their friends, followers, and all other contacts. The Facebook-owned app promotes users to connect with other Instagrammers, influencers, brands, and so many other people. It spreads like a sea in the world and has become a worldwide known and liked app in a very short period. As of now, Instagramming has become the start and end of our day.
Moreover, people have started earning well from this app, and are very much motivated to earn more and for that, they do so much work and spend so much time on it. As you know the “Explore” tab of the app shows each user a feed that is based on their likes, people they follow, and searches but sometimes we may not want to view those and might wanna change them that time or next. So a point arises do you know How to reset Instagram explore page? Even if you don’t, you will, here’s how you can do it. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
So How To Reset Instagram Explore Page | Checkout The Full Guide Below
The very first thing you should know is the necessity to reset the explore page. As you know Instagram app tries to give its user an advanced experience every time. The app analyses the profiles the user views, the pictures they like, and specific other things like search history, etc. And based on that, the app shows a customized feed on the explore page.
This encourages the user to uncover more images and videos from the categories they like. Nevertheless, periodically, the explore page starts giving unessential content or repetitious content. That is a good indication to clear and reset your explore page on Instagram. So, given below are the steps on how to reset Instagram explore page.
Checkout How To Reset Instagram Explore Page:
You should know How to reset Instagram explore page as it has become a daily activity for so many people. Here you will see every step without skipping any one of them. Here we go:
Steps To Reset Instagram Explore Page:
- First of all, open the Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Then, click on your profile picture icon which is at the bottom right corner.
- When your profile page opens, click on the menu icon which is at the top right corner.
- After that, from the drop-down menu, click on the option ‘Settings’.
- Then, select the option security.
- Now click on the option, ‘search history’.
- Then, click on Clear search history.
- This will delete all the previous searches made by you.
- Accordingly, your Instagram explores page will be reset.
- The time your search history gets cleared and the explore page will be reset, the prompt displays a message that “This cannot be undone and only things you have previously searched for in the main search bar will appear here”.
Got that? We know you did as this was the full guide to know How to reset Instagram explore page.
Now See How To Change Explore Page On Instagram:
Yes, you can do that surely. The Instagram explore page can be changed easily by following a few easy steps by individually selecting posts that you are not interested in. So here we are with all the potential and heightened steps :
- Firstly, open the Instagram app on Android or iOS whatever you have.
- Then, tap on the ‘magnifying glass search’ option.
- After that, Select the Instagram posts that you don’t like to see anymore.
- Now, click on the ‘three-dot menu’ icon of said post.
- Select the ‘Not Interested’ option and the post will be removed from the feed after then.
Tell us how was it in the comment box. We will surely welcome your comments and will try to answer your queries shortly.
Steps To- Show fewer posts like this:
In case there are certain pictures of a category that you do not desire to see on your feed, then you can sidestep seeing them by following the steps given below. The segment, “Show fewer posts like this” facilitate the user to avoid seeing the posts of a certain category. Here is how you can do it on your Instagram account:
- Go and open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Then, rush to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon below the app.
- Now, tap on the picture you do not like or do not expect to see.
- Then, tap on the menu of that picture and click the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option.
- And it is all done. Now you won’t see posts like the one you prohibited.
Do you like it? We expect you do. But we will wait for your reviews.
Also, see: 8 Best Hacks To Delete The Watched Videos
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q1. How do I change what appears on Instagram explore?
- For this, go to your Explore page in the Instagram app.
- Then, select the Instagram post that you don’t like.
- Once the post you do not like is open, click on the three-dot menu icon of that post.
- Now, select the Not Interested option. The post will then be removed from the feed.
Q1. How to reset Instagram explore page?
Here is where you can have the answer to how to reset Instagram explore page:
- First of all, rush to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Now, tap on your profile icon on the bottom right.
- Tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- At the bottom, you will see a Settings option, tap on it.
- Now, tap on Security.
- Under Data and History, you will see a Search History option, tap on it.
- Here, you will see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All.
- Here, you will get an immediate ask if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
- Now, your search history is cleared and the explore page will be reset.
Q3.How to change your Explore page on Instagram?
You can also manually squeeze your explore page by individually selecting posts that you are not interested in. Firstly, head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row. Select a post that you do not like. Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post. Tap on Not Interested and the post will be dismissed from the feed.
Q4.How do I clean up my Instagram?
For doing that update your bio and account information, delete or archive timely content and old posts, clean up your captions, and manage your following, tackle your tagged photos. And you are done with the solving answer.
So here it was all about how to reset Instagram explore page precisely. These days everyone is well aware of Instagram and its features. But some of the functions are left unknown to the people. Today we showed how to reset Instagram explore page in a very interesting and elaborated way.
We hope you read it and liked it. If you do please like, share, and comment and let us know what else you want us to provide you further. And don’t forget to share your opinions about our article. Thank you! Bye! Have a joyful day!