SnapStreaks is the most widely used feature of Snapchat. Do you know what makes a Snapstreak? Just continue reading the article and you will get to know so much about this topic. Snapstreak requires you to submit at least one photo or video snap to someone each day within 24 hours. The goal is to maintain the greatest streak score by exchanging every day. When you make a snap streak for the longest time with one person, Snapchat will consider that person as your best friend, even if you do not know the person, and you want to get someone off from your best friend list, here is a full guide on how can you do it.
The snap streak will expire if you forget or skip a single day to send a snap to your regulars, however, Snapchat does provide a warning notice in the form of an hourglass on the chat reminding you to send a snap. If you believe your Snapstreak has finished but you haven’t missed a day, contact Snapchat support to see if you can have it reinstated. Sometimes your snap streak might be lost due to Snapchat crashing, and this is the most frequent issue with the Snapchat users, there is a full guide on how can you prevent your Snapchat from crashing, you can check this if you are facing this issue.
So, How To Begin A Snap Streak
There might be people who are hearing this word for the first time and if they are interested in making snap streaks you will be surprised to know that there is no such difficult task to make a snap streak, you just have to send a snap to your friend, and your friend has to send you one snap in a day to make one streak and you will have to repeat this every day to increase your snap streak with your friend on Snapchat. You won’t believe that this is so much fun to make streaks with your friends and send them snaps.
How To Recover A Lost Snapchat Streak | How To Get Back Your Snap Streak
There are times when your snap streak gets broken or disappeared, there is no need to worry you can get your snap streak back easily in a few steps. The Snapstreak can disappear if the users fail to send a Snap within 24 hours after sending a snap. People who send snaps regularly to their friends for hundreds of days continuously, and if their snap streak gets broken, it might be very annoying and frustrating for them.
But, thankfully, users can retrieve their lost Snapstreaks back. Evidently, Snapchat lets its users convey to the team if they are facing any issue with the Snapchat application. By, using this feature, Snapchat users can report about the lost Snapstreak and they might get it back within 24 hours just by filling out a very short form.
But, this method doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to get your snap streaks back on Snapchat, however, this is the best option we can do to get your snap streak back. Let’s find out the steps that you can follow to get your snap streaks back on Snapchat.
Here are the steps-
- First of all, open your Snapchat app and log into your account if haven’t.
- Then, tap on your Avatar on the top left side of the appeared screen.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the appeared screen, find the heading support, under that heading you will find an option of I Need Help.
- After that, you will see 6 Snapchat icons, and below that there will be an option of Contact Us.
- Tap, on that, contact us option and a list will appear from there tap on “I’ve lost my Snapstreak”.
- Then, a short form will appear you have to fill that form accurately and after that, a captcha will be displayed and you have to prove that you are not a robot by solving that captcha.
- In the end, you will have to tap on submitting the request, and within 24 hours your Snapstreak will be back.
When your snap streak will be retrieved you can then continue your snap streak from there only from where it was broken. Make sure to send snaps regularly to avoid the disappearing of streaks in the future.
What Doesn’t Count In Making A Snap Streak
Do you know that there are some things or gestures that will not count in the making of a Snapstreak, things like-
- Chatting- If you chat with your friends on Snapchat regularly and wondering why your snap streak is not increasing, it will not increase as chatting is not counted while making a Snap streak.
- Stories- Stories will also not count in making your snap streaks and increasing them.
- Memories- If you share your memories with your friends it will not be considered and will not be counted as your snap streak.
- Spectacles- If you are using Snapchat spectacles to send content to your friend with whom you are making a streak, it will not be considered a snap streak interaction.
Sometimes, when you try to see the stories of your friends, and you are not able to see them, what do you do in this case? to know the answer to this question, here’s the full guide on how can you fix the not loading of Snapchat stories.
So, these things have to be kept in mind before making snap streaks, as these things will not be counted as snap streaks. You and your friend will have to send a photo snap or video snap to each other for making a streak.
Can You Contact Snapchat Through A Number
No, you cannot contact Snapchat through a phone number as Snapchat does not have a support phone number. The only source of contacting Snapchat is from their Contact Us page.
These were the easiest steps to get back your snap streak on Snapchat. I hope you all liked this article and tried this trick to get back your snap streak on Snapchat. If you still have some questions you can surely ask us in the comment box we would love to answer your questions,
Till Then Happy Learning!
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What does 😬 mean on Snapchat?
What does the ⏳ mean on Snapchat?
This hourglass is a warning that means you are about to lose a Snap streak with one of your friends on Snapchat,
What is the longest Snapchat streak?
The Snapchat streak feature was introduced on April 6th, in the year 2015 and the longest Snapchat streak is 2492+, as of March 2022 and it belongs to Samko and Fatmis which is recorded till today.