You must be wondering about how to download your snapchat data? Well, Snapchat allows us to enjoy various different features like Snapchat filters which we can use to send snaps to our friends or we can also take selfies which we can use to change our face into an animated version of ourselves.
Also, we can use the Snapchat streak feature to stay connected with our friends and if you want to maintain a Snap streak then you have to send a snap regularly within the 24 hours life span to keep it going and it is a fun activity to stay connected with your friends.
We can also save snaps on Snapchat and also we can download the data including Snapchat location history, chat history, and all the related information with just a few simple steps. So without frittering away much time let’s get started with how to download your snapchat data.
Open the Snapchat site>login to Snapchat account>tap on my data>cick submit request>open email>click the link>tap download.
How To Download Your Snapchat Data?
You can enjoy various features of Snapchat by buying the monthly subscription plan to enjoy the various features provided by Snapchat plus like a ghost trial, Snapchat badge, pinning someone and many others also.
Snapchat has different features to save your snaps on Snapchat and it also has some other options you can save the snap to Snapchat memories only or else you can save the memories in the camera roll and there is also an option where you can save it to memories and camera roll.
How To Download Your Snapchat Data?
Well, Snapchat not only allows you to save snaps or videos but you can also save your data on it like your chat history, login history, profile information, Snap history, bitmoji, search history, Snapchat support history, purchase history, user and public profile and all the information related to Snapchat. Just follow these simple steps to know how to download your snapchat data:
- Get access to the Snapchat official site accounts.snapchat
- Login to your Snapchat account.
- Then toggle on my data.
- Then click on submit the request.
- A link will be provided by Snapchat where all your data is available through email.
- Open the link to get access to your data.
- Click on the download button and you will have all your data regarding your Snapchat account.
But one thing that you have to keep in mind is to add a valid email and keep it verified because your data file will be sent to your email id.
How To Export Memories On Snapchat?
Whenever you click a picture on Snapchat on the left-hand side there is an option appears that allows you to save a snap or you can post it in the story. And if you want to save a snap to-camera roll then you have to allow this option in the settings.
If you have ever lost your Snapchat account and you have enabled this option to export snap memories to your camera roll then you can easily get unlimited snaps and videos saved on your Snapchat in your mobile phone whether you are an iPhone user or you are an android user.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Toggle on your Snap profile on the left-hand side.
- Then tap on settings on the right-hand side of the phone screen.
- Scroll down to the memories option below.
- Toggle on Memories and tap to save the memories.
- Choose where you want to save snaps and videos from this app.
- There will be three options available Memories; the snaps will be saved on Snapchat only, Memories and Camera Roll; Snaps will be saved in your device as well as on Snapchat and Camera Roll Only; the snaps will be saved on the device only choose the one which is preferable to you.
Once you’re done with the settings go back and click a snap and toggle on the save button and it will be saved on the selected option.
Also Read: Want to Keep Your Snapchat Safe from Hackers?
How To Export The Prior Snaps On Snapchat?
If you don’t know how to export pre-existing snaps from Snapchat then don’t worry because it is so simple.
- Firstly you have to open the Snapchat app.
- At the bottom, there is a memories button tap on it.
- Open the snap that you want to save.
- On the right-hand side, there will be three dots tap on them.
- Select the option Export snap and tap on the download icon and it will be downloaded on your device.
If you don’t want to open the snap then directly choose the snap you want to export and hold on to it to export it to your device. Also, you can directly share the snap on different apps directly through Snapchat. You can save all the snaps at once or even as much as you want to at a time.
Also Read: How To Add Nearby Friends On Snapchat?
So, we have covered the main topic regarding how to download your snapchat data? Well, every app keeps a track of your activity and this is how you can download your data from the Snapchat app.
So, this is all about how to download your snapchat data? If you find this article informative for you then please share it with your near ones. Keep visiting Americbuzz for more articles regarding social media, technology, and entertainment. Enjoy reading. Thank You!
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q1. How you can make a group of friends on Snapchat?
Ans. If you want to make a group on Snapchat then open the Snapchat app then open chat settings then tap on the new group then type the name of the group then send a message to the group.
Q2. What is a Ghost Trial on Snapchat?
Ans. Ghost trial on Snapchat shows the recent travel locations of your friend with a yellow dotted line in the last 24 hours.
Also, See: How To Unfriend Or Delete Someone On Snapchat Without Them Knowing?