How To Hide Your Followers On Instagram. We know Instagram is the most widely used app across the world, that lets you and your friends and families stay connected even if you are in a different country. You have to protect your privacy on social media platforms such as Instagram. Instagram has a feature of privatizing your account that may protect your account up to a level, but many people want strict privacy such as hiding their follower number.
In this post let’s see can we hide our followers on Instagram or not? You also may be conscious about showing your social media to the world. Don’t worry I will help you in knowing and understanding the steps to how to hide your Instagram followers. Definitely, your social relations are probably one thing that you consistently want to keep intimate, whether from your family members or unexpected by-passers. And it is frankly more comfortable to understand how to conceal who you follow on Instagram than politely persuade others that they shouldn’t ask questions.
Here’s How To Hide Your Followers On Instagram?
You might agree with my above statement that it is much easier to hide your followers than convince other people to not ask you irritating questions. There are some methods that you can do to hide your followers as Instagram directly does not allow the users to hide your followers.
1. Keep Your Account Private.
This method can only be applied to those accounts that are not business profiles or are not Instagram influencers. They cannot privatize their account as it will automatically hide all the content on their profile. However, it is for the people who are not having any business accounts and are not any kind of influencers, here are the steps that you can follow to privatize your account.
- First of all, go to the Instagram app on your device and log into your account.
- Now, go to your profile section.
- Then, tap on the three horizontal bars on the top right corner.
- There you will spot an option “privacy”, tap on it.
- Finally, tap on the first option which is to make your account private.
And, you’re done privatizing your account on Instagram, and now no one will be able to see your followers and you can get rid of those irritating questions.
2. Remove Your Followers To Hide From People Who You Follow On Instagram.
When you are done privatizing your account you will get follow requests from everyone who wants to follow you on Instagram, and if they want to see your profile you will have to first accept their request and follow back them on Instagram. After accepting the request of someone, if you feel like they should not see your profile or your content, you can easily remove them from your followers. To do that you have to follow some steps.
Here are the steps-
- Firstly, open your Instagram app on your respective device.
- Now, go to your profile section.
- Tap on followers on the right of your profile picture.
- Then, select the followers that you don’t want to see your profile and tap on that profile, now click on remove.
And, you are done removing that person from your followers and they will not be able to see your profile or content in the future.
You can also read- Does Instagram notify you when you take a screenshot of a post, story, or reel?
3. Block The Users To Hide Your Followers.
Some people may ask about hiding the followers without making your account private, so blocking those users is one of the most appropriate options to follow in this situation. To hide your content from some specific users that you don’t like to see your content, there is no other option other than to block those particular users on Instagram.
So, you might be thinking about how can you block the users on Instagram? Let’s follow these short steps to understand.
- First of all, go to the Instagram app on your device and log into your account if you haven’t.
- Now, choose the person that you want to block either from your follower’s list or from the search section.
- Now tap on the profile of that particular user and tap on the three dots in the vertical line on the top right corner of the profile.
- Then, on the displayed slider screen tap on the second option which is block.
And you are done blocking a user on Instagram that you don’t want to interact with or don’t want them to see your content.
There are also some other options such as restricting a particular account on Instagram or you can use some tools to hide your followers on Instagram. Hiding Followers is not that difficult task or a non-ordinary task to do, as everyone has many people in their lives with which they don’t like to share their personal life.
I hope you liked this post and this also solved your problem. If you have any kind of question you can ask us in the comment box we will surely reply to your questions or queries.
Till Then Happy Learning!