Xbox One is a Microsoft video game system that was released in May 2013 as a successor to the Xbox 360 and the third base platform in the Xbox line of video game consoles. First, it was released in North America, parts of Europe, Australia, and South America in November 2013 and in Japan, China, and other European countries in September 2014.
This gaming system was first introduced in China, precisely in Shanghai’s Free Trade Zone. An “all-in-one entertainment system” is another word to characterize it. But recently many users facing a Black Screen on Startup issue after the update and that is so irritating. Don’t Worry, today in this article we’re going to guide you on How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen On Startup Issue.
However many users facing Valorant not Launching, and can be easily fixed through the guide we discussed earlier. So if the below fixed doesn’t work as we’ll do our best to get out of that Balck screen, you can try these Free FPS games on Pc.
What is the Xbox One Black Screen error?
A problem in the console panel is typically the reason for the Black Screen of Death issue. This might occur if the system fails to properly load the display after waking up from deep sleep mode.
The Xbox console, like any other device, does a thorough check on every hardware device upon startup invalidating the application. The Pc will display a black screen instead of the well-known Xbox animation if the system fails to execute the startup process.
How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen Issue On Startup
Source:- Windows Central
The first, and the most common, is that setup to television is not correct, and it is simply a user error. Some members of the Xbox insider program, have experienced this issue when they’ve downloaded a new software update that hasn’t been fully tested. Another reason may be a glitch in the loading time of the Xbox.
If Xbox One is stuck on the black screen after startup animation, then here’s what you can do to fix the issue. First, you have to make sure it isn’t an issue with the connection between your television and your Xbox console.
Here are the following things to keep in mind:-
- Make sure your console and television are both switched on.
- Keep in mind your TV is configured to receive HDMI signals.
- Ensure the HDMI cable is connected to the console’s “out to TV” port.
- If your HDMI cable isn’t working, try inserting it into a different HDMI port on your TV.
- Alternatively, connect directly your console to your TV using a separate HDMI cable.
- Connect your console to a separate television.
- Restart your console by switching off the console to do so, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
Also Read:- 4 New Methods To Fix Roblox Arceus X Crash on Android Phone
How to Reset Xbox Console Manually
It’s very easy to reset Xbox Console manually and can be done in 3-4 minutes, to do so follow the step-by-step guide explained below.
1. Press and hold the “Xbox button” for a few seconds.
2. Disconnect the “Power cord”.
3. Take a few moments to wait.
4. Reconnect the system and “Turn it on” using the Xbox button.
5. Reset your Xbox to factory settings.
After performing these steps there is a possibility that the problem is due to a random software glitch that can be fixed by performing a power cycle that helps to remove any stored corrupted data in the RAM of the console.
Also Read:- Checkout How To Delete A Message On PS4 In 3 Easy Steps
How to Reset your display Settings to avoid Black Screen
1. Eject each and every disc that may be in the console.
2. Press and hold the Power button on the console for 10 seconds to “turn it off”.
3. To turn on the console, “Press and hold” the Power and Eject buttons until you hear a beep. One beep will be heard straight away, followed by a second sound 10 seconds later. Before the second beep, the power light will turn on.
4. If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, instead of pressing and holding the Eject button, “Press and hold” the Xbox button and the Pair button.
5. In any instance, your console will boot up in low-resolution mode (640 480).
6. Press the Xbox button on your controller to access the tutorial if you want to update your settings. Select the desired resolution from the settings under Display in Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display preferences.
Also Read:- How to Reset Ps4 Without Losing Data.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQS]
1. Why does my Xbox one turn on but the screen is black?
A software flags the panel as “do not run” if the computer check fails to perform the startup animation three times in a row. The starting animation will be disabled, and a black screen will appear in its stead.
2. What do you do when your Xbox is stuck on a black screen?
While the Xbox One is turned on, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. Restart the computer by pressing the Power button once more.
3. How do I get rid of Green Screen of Death?
There are several methods that can help you get rid of Green Screen of Death and below we’ve some information that would help you do so.
- Graphics drivers should be updated.
- Remove any programs you aren’t using.
- SFC and DISM should be run.
- Unplug all of your peripherals.
- Restart your computer.
- Microsoft should be notified of the issue.
4. Why is my Xbox one staying on a black screen?
Power glitches are a common cause of the Xbox One Black Screen of Death issue. Whether you want to be sure your console isn’t affected, try restarting it and seeing if the problem goes away. Changing the resolution on your Xbox One might also help if it’s stuck on a black screen.
5. Can Overheating cause a black screen?
Yes, absolutely overheating is the most prevalent cause of crashes and can be fixed easily by powering off or restarting the Xbox.
Also Read- Login Now.gg Roblox? 5 Steps To Play Roblox In A Browser
That’s Pretty much about the How To Fix Xbox One Black Screen On Startup Issue also these are a few things that you need to check and all of this information is explained above in the article.
So if you really liked the article do share your thoughts in our comment section down below and if something is missing that might help this article to add more information for any other users who are facing the same problem, please share with us. Thank You!