Today one of our employees was using her Facebook account and she got stuck on how to unlock Facebook account. We helped her in recovering that problem. And we decided to help you guys. As we know you people are also facing that issue and here we are to make you understand how to unlock your Facebook account perfectly.
There are so many Facebook users and many of them may not know all the functions of Facebook. And one among them is unlocking a Facebook account. We feel your problem is our problem and we will definitely assist you in removing that factor from your mind. So why go somewhere else when you can find everything here the best.
Facebook is a huge sea where everyone wants to take a dip at least once in their lifetime. And for that, they create Facebook accounts, explore all the features, and enjoy chatting, posting, and commenting on the pictures. But when it comes to a problematic issue, here we are referring to “how to unlock Facebook account“, they may not know the efficient way to tackle that.
They start searching, asking their relatives and friends. But what if they also don’t know about that. Don’t you worry and hurry we are here for your problem. And will surely leave you doubtless after you study our article. You will better be aware of how to unlock Facebook account after reading our content. So here we go.
So How To Unlock Facebook Account [5 Easy Ways]
Well Here Are Some Reasons For Locking Of Facebook Account | Checkout
First of all, we will let you know why your Facebook account has got locked. And after that, we will suggest different ways; how to unlock Facebook account. Locking will not let you enter your account and hence you won’t be able to open your account. You will indeed feel discouraged but we won’t let you feel that furthermore. There can be so many reasons for locking of Facebook account and here are the reasons:
- Any activities that are violating the communal standards or terms.
- Requesting too many recoveries or authentication codes.
- Spam advertising.
- Using automated software and bots.
- Due to any suspicious activity.
- Sending too many friend requests and messages.
- A sudden increase in posting frequency.
- When your account is not locked in for so long.
- Joining too many groups in a short time.
- Due to the unfamiliar location.
- Using different phones continuously.
- Putting the wrong password again and again.
- Spreading hate/misinformation on Facebook in posts, stories, comments, etc.
How To Unlock Facebook Account For Android, iPhone Users, Desktop Users?
Facebook indeed gives you the authentic way to know how to unlock Facebook account. You just have to follow some steps and you can recover your problem. Here are the steps :
- First of all, go to the Facebook application on your phone. (Facebook.com on your Desktop browser)
- Tap on your profile selection.
- Then click on the three-dot menu.
- Here you will find Unlock Profile Option, select it.
- You will see a pop-up message.
- Click on Unlock profile.
Magic isn’t it. we know we are problem solvers.
Also, see: 3 Ways To Solve How To Lock Facebook
How To Unlock Facebook Account With ID Proof?
You have got one more method to discover how to unlock Facebook account by submitting an appeal to Facebook with your identity details. But note that you can only submit this appeal to Facebook up to 30 days from the day your account was locked. Because after those 30 days your account will be permanently disabled. We are going to make you clear about the steps which are to be taken to do that. Here are the steps:
- Click on the link on Facebook or copy-paste it to a new tab.
- Fill in your login Email address or phone number in the box below.
- In the next box will appear, fill in your full name(the name as per your Facebook account).
- Then, click on Choose Files and upload your identity proofs.
- After that scroll down and click Send.
Facebook will store your details for a year around, to detect if it is fake or not. But if you do not want your ID to get saved, you can adjust your identity confirmation settings. Eventually, Facebook will delete your ID within 30 days of submission.
How To Unlock Facebook Account Without ID Proof?
In case you do not want to use above mentioned methods to know how to unlock Facebook account, we have one more method for you. Yes, one more method. Sometimes because you haven’t cleared your cache and cookies for a long time, your account gets locked, but nothing much to think about, we are there to think for you.
For example: if you are using Google Chrome, you can clear the browser cache and cookies as follows:
- Open Chrome and tap on the three dots at the top right corner of your display.
- Select Setting there.
- tap on Security and Privacy.
- There you will see the Clear browsing data option, checkmark Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files.
- You can clear your browsing history if you want to.
Have you got that? it was much easier we think, may you find it easier too.
Also, see:How To Find Events On Facebook
We have a surprise for you, guess what? We have one more method for you to learn how to unlock Facebook account. I know you may not believe that but see below and rush to the shore:
How To Unlock Facebook Account By Verifying Your Identity?
We will grab every possible problem you are facing and will solve it effortlessly. Therefore, another method to learn how to unlock Facebook account is by verifying yourself.
source: Wallpaper Flare
By following the steps we mentioned below, you will get the verification code or a link that will help you in knowing how to unlock your Facebook account quickly without any ID proof. Here we go:
- Firstly, open https://www.facebook.com/ and click on forgotten password.
- Now enter your Email and Address or Mobile number to search your account.
- you will find your account which is linked to the provided email address or mobile number on the following screen. then select your account.
- After doing that, provide other details mentioned there like Email ID, Phone number, or both.
- Then you will receive a Verification code or Verification link on your mobile number or Email address.
- Afterward, click on the link to verify your identity or enter the verification code on the next following page in the space present there.
Tell us how was it in the comment box. We will welcome your comments wholeheartedly. Come on now, it can’t be another more. What do you think? Wait! Wait! Wait!, we are dipping you into the next method to get you informed about how to unlock Facebook account. Yes, get set and go.
How To Unlock Facebook Account By Getting Request Help From Friends?
In this method, you will get to know the true colors of your Facebook friends. Yes, your Facebook friends will help you in unlocking your Facebook account without ID proof. Without further a do, let’s jump to the steps for it:
- Open Facebook App and click on Forgotten Password?
- Then, click on Forgotten account at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Email Address or Mobile Number to search your account.
- Now, click on No Longer have access to these?
- Then, fill in your friend’s Email address or Phone Number which you can access, and click on Continue.
- Select Reveal my trusted contact and fill in their full name.
- Ask your friend to visit https://facebook.com/recover
- They will receive a recovery link, ask them to open it.
- Ask your friend to share the login code with you.
- Use that code and log into your account.
Here was all about knowing How to unlock Facebook account in so many ways.
Q1. How long will the Facebook account be locked?
It depends on the matter that why your Facebook account has got locked. If you will follow our above-mentioned steps it can be resolved within 24 to 48 hours but in some rare cases, Facebook can lock your account for more than 94 hours or maybe permanently.
Q2. How can I contact Facebook when my account got locked?
When your Facebook account got locked, ask Facebook for help via “report an issue”. write a detailed description of the problem and show the method you pre-tried. Don’t forget to provide a contact and email address.
Q3. Can I unlock my Facebook account without my ID proof?
Yes, it is definitely possible unless your account is disabled because of any specific issue. Furthermore, a security check will be a mandatory aspect without which you cannot unlock your Facebook account.
Q4. How long does it take Facebook to review your ID?
Facebook is a large and trustworthy name and it won’t let its users get fooled and ditched. And for that Facebook ensures 100% security and surety before giving the users their Facebook accounts back. Therefore, it takes around 48 hours for a response, during this period Facebook checks your username and other important details.
Q5. How many reports on Facebook can lock or delete an account?
We would say it depends. Sometimes Facebook takes a long time to take any action and sometimes Facebook takes direct action just after one single report. Usually, 10 or more reports lead to the ban of a Facebook account.
Q6. How to unlock Facebook account in less time?
There are so many ways to get your Facebook account unlocked. One way is to verify your ID, other without the ID proof, by getting request help from friends, etc. Each and every possible way we have written above in this article. Go through it properly.
Q7. For how many days do we have to wait for our Facebook account to get unlocked?
If we talk about the security check method, you have to wait for 24 hours to log in to your account. During this time, your account will still be visible to your Facebook friends but you won’t be able to access it.
These are all the possible solutions on how to unlock Facebook account. This was all our work on the topic and we hope you liked our content. But wait, one thing we want you to get clear about is the Precautions you have to take if you want to avoid these situations. And the precautions are as follows:
- Keep a limit on your friend request.
- Keep a limit on your posts too.
- Don’t be so fast and frequent in building up networks.
- Follow the terms and conditions strictly.
- Never use multiple devices to log in to your account.
- Delete cache and cookies timely.
So, that was all about: How To Unlock Facebook Account in so many ways. It’s our duty to make all of you doubt-free and provide you with all the best material. We hope you liked our content wholeheartedly. Give us your feedback and like the content and spread it as much as possible. Thank you! Read and make us succeed.