With the development in the technology wired earphones are replaced with wireless headphones and earbuds, that are so compatible, hassle-free because of no tangled wires, and moreover good sound quality with many more new features.
Now, no one uses wired earphones to listen to music, everybody has shifted or evolved with the new technology. So have you ever tried connecting Samsung earbuds to an iPhone? Your answer might be yes! because it is very easy and many of us know how to do it, in this post we are going to learn about how can we connect our Samsung earbuds to our iPhone.
Table of Contents
How To Connect Samsung Earbuds To Your iPhone Easily
If you have a pair of Samsung earbuds and an iPhone, this absolutely does not mean that you have to get a pair of Airpods too. You can easily connect your Samsung earbuds to your iPhone. You just have to follow a few steps that we will be discussing in the further article.
Now, you might be thinking, about whether the Samsung earbuds will have the same quality as AirPods or not? Let me clear you that this is only a myth, of course, yes there are so much better quality earbuds than AirPods also. You can buy Samsung earbuds at a much cheaper rate than AirPods and can have the best sound quality.
Pairing the earbuds is as easy as charging your phone or connecting any Bluetooth device to your phone. Let’s find out the easiest steps to connect Samsung earbuds to your iPhone.
Here are the steps-
- Firstly, make sure that your earbuds are near your iPhone.
- Then go to the settings of your device.
- There, choose the Bluetooth option, and verify that your Bluetooth is switched on.
- Now, in the available devices section, you should see the name of the earbuds that you are trying to connect.
- And, once your earbuds are connected they are shown in my devices section.
How Can You Make Your Galaxy Buds into Pairing Mode
There is no such heavy stepping in this procedure it is as easy as putting off your phone from charging. To make your earbuds into pairing mode you will just have to open the case o your earbuds and they will be in the pairing mode. You can confirm this by seeing a light flashing on the case of the earbuds. In case, that light is not flashing, the battery of the earbuds might be low in percentage and you need to charge your earbuds first to connect them to your iPhone.
How Can You Connect Your MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air To Galaxy Buds
I hope you are not thinking that the galaxy earbuds can only be connected to iPhone, absolutely not, you can definitely connect them to your MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air also.
Again, there are very similar and very easy steps to connect your Samsung galaxy earbuds to your MacBook. Let’s get into the steps now.
Here are the steps-
- Firstly, open the “System Preferences.”
- Now, tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Then, click on “Turn on Bluetooth.”
- Now, open the case of the Galaxy buds and start pairing them to your MacBook.
- Now, wait for a few seconds to see the name of your earbuds appear on the list of available devices, when you see the name of your earbuds, tap on it.
- And, you are done connecting your galaxy earbuds to your MacBook.
In case your earbuds are not connecting to your MacBook, try turning off the Bluetooth and turning it on again. If this also doesn’t work, then check the battery of your earbuds, if it is below the required percentage, then you will have to charge them first and then reconnect to your MacBook.
How Can You Connect Your Galaxy Earbuds To Your iPad?
You can also connect your iPad to your Galaxy earbuds in just a few steps. Let’s learn the steps for connecting your iPad or iPad air to the buds.
- Firstly, open the case of your Galaxy earbuds to make them into pairing mode.
- Now, on your iPad turn on your Bluetooth.
- Now, in the available devices section, you will see the name of your Galaxy earbuds.
- Then, you have to tap on the name of your earbuds to connect your buds to your iPad.
- And, you are done connecting your earbuds to your iPad successfully.
In case your earbuds are not connecting to your iPad, try turning off the Bluetooth and turning it on again. If this also doesn’t work, then check the battery of your earbuds, if it is below the required percentage, then you will have to charge them first and then reconnect to your iPad.
So these were the easiest steps to Connect Samsung Galaxy Buds To An iPhone. You can connect any device to the earbuds. Try connecting your Apple devices to your earbuds and do tell us your experience.
I hope you liked this article and it might help you in solving your problem, if you still have some questions left on your mind you can surely ask us in the comment box.
Till then Happy Learning!