Why i Can’t Download iOS 15? | Here’s 12+ Useful And Tricky Ways to Fix
Are you also facing a problem in downloading iOS 15 and don’t know how to fix it? or to say you are like, Why Can’t I Download iOS 15? You are in the right place. As we all know that many people are facing some problems in updating iOS 15. But now the thing comes, how we will get the solution to this problem.
Why people are not able to download their iOS 15? By the way, downloading iOS 15 is a very simple task, in which we just need to press a button and after a few minutes, we see iOS 15 downloaded. But some other Apple users may have issues downloading this file, like ” Unable to install iOS 15“, or “an error occurred while downloading this file“.
These pop-ups frustrate us and at the same time keep almost all the charging of our iPhones. Your iPhone may also encounter this problem, then we will tell you some easy and tricky ways to solve these issues or errors so that you can download your iOS 15 without any trouble and even if an error shows up, then Never mind, we have a solution for that too. So let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Why I Can’t Download iOS 15? How To Fix This?
A lot of iPhone users are reporting that they could not verify the new version of iOS. There can be many reasons for this, such as “Unable to install iOS 15”, or “Unable to verify update”. There can be many reasons behind these problems too, whether it is a network setting issue or WiFi connection or SIM card, VPN, or others.
So sometimes there are some things which we do not see outside, such as storage, and other things. But know whether we have also solved these problems for you and have also told their steps how you can update your iOS 15 without any hindrance with the help of these easy and tricky ways and know the reason Why Can’t I Download iOS 15?
Useful And Tricky Ways On How To Download iOS 15 update
1. Check the Storage Space
You must check the storage space in your iPhone, as we all know very well that the update will require some extra space on your iPhone.
- First of all, go to the settings application.
- Now, scroll and tap on the general settings and then tap iPhone storage.
- Have a look and see how much space you left on your iPhone.
- The update system requires the space of at least 5 GB, so if you don’t have enough space in your iPhone, make some.
2. Use ReiBoot
You can use the ReiBoot application for downloading your ios 15 update file much easier and in a faster way.
- In the first step, you have to connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac ad open the Reiboot application.
- Now, click on the start button.
- Next, click on the Standard repair option.
- Click on the download button, and done. This will easily download your ios 15 update file to your iPhone.
- The speed of downloading the file will depend upon the network speed.
- After the completion of the update, click on the standard repair option.
- At last, this will begin to upgrade process in your iPhone and it won’t take so long time.
3. Using iTunes
- Firstly, connect your Mac or Pc to your iPhone and then open the iTunes application.
- Secondly, when your iPhone is once detected by iTunes then, click on the iPhone icon.
- Now, click on the Check button to check the updates.
- Check updates.
- The download process will begin to start and wait for a while till it is completed.
- Once the downloading process is completed or finished then, it will start to upgrade your iPhone.
4. Using Airplane Mode
- In the first step, go to settings.
- Now, enable the toggle button right next to airplane mode.
- After this, an airplane icon will appear on your screen, and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, turn it off by using the same toggler button.
5. Give A Restart To Your iPhone
It happens sometimes that our phone does new proper work or says that it hangs. If you also face the same problem while upgrading to iOS 15, then you should do this.
- First of all, you can restart your phone manually by pressing the both volume and power button at the same time.
- You can also shut down your iPhone, using the settings application.
- Go to the settings application, and move to the general settings.
- At last, tap on the shutdown option. Once the screen turns black, you can start your iPhone by pressing the power button.
6. Give A Try By Removing your Sim Card
It has been heard, and it has also been read in the forum that by inserting the SIM card, the upgrade process doesn’t get affected. Simply re-insert the sim back to the place after removing it.
7. By Turning-off Your VPN
You can easily fix your upgrading error issue by turning off your VPN. To do so-
- Go to settings.
- Tap on the general settings.
- Move to the VPN option and turn it off.
8. Phone Charging
It is important to fully charge your iPhone device or for at least 80%, as it takes some time to complete its upgrade process, or otherwise, it will make your iPhone battery dead.
9. Redownload Your Software Update
- Go to the settings option.
- Move to the general settings option and tap on the iPhone storage.
- Tap on the iOS software update>delete update and again tap on the delete option (as confirmation)
10. By Disabling Hotspot
In case, if you are connected to any kind of hotspot connection, by disabling your hotspot connection, you will find yourself downloading the ios 15 updates.
11. Check Your WiFi Connection
This method usually works when there is an error that occurs of “Unable to verify update”. So It is better to check your wifi connection and make it turn off and then turn it on. This shut down and turn on trick always works.
12. Low Power Mode
Turning on the low power mode of your iOS device will help you to save some extra battery for your device. To do so-
- Go to settings.
- Then, move to the battery.
- Now, turn off the toggle right next to the low power mode.
13. Reset You Network Connection
If the above-mentioned tricks or ways don’t help you out, then you can give it a try by resetting your network connection. To do so;
- Go to the settings.
- Then move to general>reset> reset network settings.
We hope you like this Why Can’t I Download iOS 15? The answer to the question would have been found. Technical things may be errors or problems coming is not a new thing, we just have to do some simple step instructions keeping some important things in mind.
We hope you must have found today’s very informative and helpful. Today we talked about 12+ Easy and Tricky Fixing Ways and how can we fix the iOS 15 upgrade issue. Thanks for reading!