| Ways to Unblock account on TikTok |
TikTok formerly known as Musical.ly is one of the leading and one of the best short-video-sharing social media platforms in recent times. It is one of the first apps that revolutionized the video-sharing game in the industry. With TikTok becoming more popular and gaining more users day-by-day, there are more people which are making, sharing, and interacting with different people on the platform.
With this platform increasing its userbase day-by-day and with such new users it might be possible that some users don’t know how to block or unblock someone. So, Today, here in this article, I have mentioned the ways to unblock/block someone’s account on TikTok.
Firstly let’s know how to know whether someone has blocked us on TikTok.
There are three methods to check whether someone has blocked your account on TikTok or not.
1. The first method is that you can do is to search for the user by going to your following list. To do that, you should have to open the TikTok app and then click on your profile icon and then tap Following. In the search bar, type the username and click on search. If your search fetches no result then most likely you’re blocked.
2. The second method is that you can check for tags or any other mentions of your account in the user’s posts. If you are unable to find those or are unable to find the posts then there is a chance that you are most likely blocked.
3. Finally, apart from these two methods, the last method is you can directly search for the account. You can simply search their accounts on the discover section of TikTok, then enter the username and click on search. If the search fetches no result then there’s a pretty high chance that you are blocked.
These are the methods by which you can know whether your account is blocked by someone or not. As we have learned the methods on how to know whether our account is blocked or not. Now we will know how to block someone’s account on TikTok.
“Here’s How to Block Someone’s Account on TikTok”
Given below are the easiest steps to block someone’s account on TikTok
- Open your TikTok application on the smartphone.
- Go to the profile of the account that you want to block.
- Tap the three dots or three lines in the top-right corner.
- Select the Block option in the menu which appears and then click on confirm.
These are the four easy steps on how to block someone’s account on TikTok. After blocking someone on TikTok, all their videos will disappear and you will not be able to see their profile on your profile.
Let us finally learn how to unblock someone’s profile on TikTok.
“Here are The Ways to Unblock Account On TikTok (2022)”
Given below are the easy steps to unblock someone’s account on TikTok:
- Go to the TikTok application on your smartphone.
- Click on your Profile icon.
- Tap the three dots or three lines in the top-right corner of the application,
- Click on the privacy and then select Blocked accounts.
- A list will appear on the screen. Then, tap Unblock to remove them from the blocklist.
Once they’re unlocked you will be able to find and see their account and videos again. And, you will be able to see and search their account on TikTok. These are the best, easiest, and most reliable ways to Unblock someone’s account on TikTok.
Related Reads: Latest 50+ Killer TikTok username Ideas
You can also watch this video for further clearance and assistance:
In the above article, I have mentioned the best and easy ways to unblock/block someone’s TikTok account. If you find this article useful or if this article helps you a bit then please comment and tell us your thoughts and also suggest to us how we can improve in the future, we are open to your opinions and advice.