How To Post A Live Photo On Instagram With Latest Ways (2022)
Posting on Instagram has been a trend nowadays, and some people don’t start their day without posting something on their Instagram accounts. iPhone lovers can’t resist posting their live photos on Instagram as this is the feature that we all love.
As we know the technology of our generation has been so much improved and everyone is trying to adopt new technology every day. If we talk about the iPhone’s feature of capturing live photos, I think it is one of the best features in phones till now, and to make you remember that this feature is only available in iPhone6s or above models. But do you know how to post those live pictures on Instagram?
If you’re an iPhone 6s or a newer owner, you can capture/click live photos directly from your camera app. The latest medium settles the space between an unmoving photo and video, forming a “moving” picture that lets you give watchers more seeable context for your pictures.
Let’s see how can we post our live photos on Instagram in a few steps-
Table of Contents
How To Post A Live Photo On Instagram As A Video Upload On iPhone
- First of all, open your photos app and choose the live photo that you want to post.
- Now, save that live photo as a video by swiping upwards on the screen.
- Then, open the Instagram app and log into your account.
- Tap the plus icon at the bottom to post your photo.
- Choose the photo that you saved as a video in the photo library.
- Now, tap Next in the top right and add the caption of your choice or related to the photo.
- Tap share and you will be done posting your live photo on Instagram.
And, you are done posting your live photo, without any hassle and difficulty. Have you ever thought that this would be this easy to post a live photo on Instagram?
Now, let’s see how can we post a live photo to our Instagram story? Here also you will have to follow some steps to do this.
Do You Know How To Post Live Photo On Instagram As A Story
- First of all, open your Instagram app and log into your account.
- Now, tap on the camera icon which is on the top left side, from there you can access the stories section.
- Scroll through the bottom menu and spot the Boomerang option, and tap on it.
- Now, tap the capturing icon on the bottom of the screen and start capturing your live photo.
- Now, when your live photo is captured you can edit it in your way or also can add any text if you want.
- Then, press send to if you want to send this photo, particularly to a few people, if not then tap on your story on the left side of the bottom. It will be uploaded as your Instagram story.
So these were the super easy steps with which you can post your live photo on Instagram and enjoy the happiness of likes and comments on your post. I hope you liked this post and this post might solve your problem also. If you still have some queries you can surely ask us in the comment section and we would love to answer your questions.
Till Then Happy Learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you post a live photo on Facebook?
You just have to go to your Facebook homepage, start making a post, and find the “Photo/Video” button. Find the Live Photo you transformed into a video and share it straight to your Facebook feed.