If you wish to buy a 30$ shirt for only 5$ an Old Navy Credit Card can help you to do so. You can enjoy your shopping spree without worrying ing about your budget limit. Yes that’s the magic of the old Navy Credit card you’ll receive rewards for every time you purchase at any Gap Inc. And then you can redeem them at any Gap Inc. brand shop. So in this article, We will be telling you everything you need to know about the Old Navy Credit Card and how can apply for an Old Navy Credit Card to use it to the fullest. So without any further ado, Let’s get started.
If you are a fan of Old Navy be it because of the quality of their products or be it because of the low prices then you should consider getting an Old Navy Credit Card or Old Navy Visa Card. Synchrony Bank’s Old Navy Visa Card offers rewards for purchasing items from old Navy or any other Gap inc. brands. Old Navy is a popular shopping destination they are affordable and has more than 1,000 stores across the US. The Old Navy Card and the Old Navy Visa Card are provided by the company to bag a generous amount of rewards for every purchase. We have explained how the reward system works on an Old Navy Credit Card in the article below so continue reading further to know more.
What is an Old Navy Credit Card?
The Old Navy Credit Card issued by Synchrony Bank is a business credit card used to collect points that can be used across the Gap family of brands (Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Hill City, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory). There are two types of cards you can apply for one is the in-store credit card which you can use in Gap Inc. branches only. And the other one is a visa card that you can you use at any place where Visa is accepted.
An Old Navy Credit card provides its users a reward program where all the card members can earn 5 reward points for every dollar they spend in the gap Inc brand store. You can then redeem these rewards in-store credit. Your old Navy Credit Card will be updated to an upgraded version once you’ve earned about5,000 points in a year which is great for people who often shop from old Navy or other Gap Inc brand stores. The upgraded card offers free shipping on eligible Old Navy brands, a points bonus, and free major changes to the Banana Republic.
You can use your Old Navy Credit card wherever Visa payments are accepted. Cardholders of both cards earn points for purchases and can redeem these points for rewards that work like cash on future purchases the best part is there is no annual fee you have to give to become an Old Navy Credit Cardholder, you can get early access to sales and exclusive offers from your favorite Gap inc. stores.
What Are The Benefits Of Being An Old Navy Credit Cardholder?
There are many benefits of having an Old Navy Credit Card Cardholder some of the major benefits are listed below
1. Bonus For Signing Up: Whenever you’ll be signing up or approved for an Old Navy Credit Card, you’ll receive a single-use, 20% discount code to use at oldnavy.com. If you are going to make a big purchase from Old Navy’s website you can apply the coupon code so that you can get the most out of this sizable sign-up offer. And if you are thinking of applying the code in a store itself then there may be a different discount offer available according to the availability of the products.
2. Wholesome Rewards: You can earn rewards every time you purchase something from Gap Inc. brands regardless if you are an Old Navy Credit Cardholder or an Old Navy Visa® Cardholder. You will earn 5 points per $1 on purchases at Gap Inc. brands. When we talk about the Gap Inc brands it includes Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Hill City, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory. Every point your receive is worth $0.01 each, and you get 5% back on purchases at Gap Inc. brands. You can also upgrade your Old Navy Credit Card or the Navy Visa® Card If you earn 5,000 points in a calendar year. Once you have an upgraded card you can get 20% in bonus points each quarter and other perks. On all purchases at Old Navy and other Gap Inc. brands, you’d effectively be earning 6 points per $1.
3. Zero Annual Fees: This is the best part of being an old Navy Credit Cardholder that you don’t have to pay an annual fee. Whether you get the Old Navy Credit Card or the Old Navy Visa® Card, you won’t need to pay anything to carry it. No-annual-fee credit cards are a smart way to go if you prefer to keep your bills to a minimum.
4. Maximum Old Navy Benefits: If you are an Old Navy Credit Cardholder you get a priority treatment by receiving exclusive offers throughout the year, and you’ll have early access to popular sales.
Cons of Old Navy Credit Card
- You can redeem your Old Navy Credit Card points for future purchases only and it also limits to use of your rewards on purchases at Old Navy and other Gap branded retailers. Another thing to note here is you can redeem your points only if you’ve collected or earned 500 points through your spending.
- If you are a new bee Old Navy Credit Cardholder it doesn’t offer a traditional bonus for new cardholders in terms of extra points or cash back. When you receive the card you save 20% on your first purchase.
- If you wish to redeem your points or discount code from the old Navy website (OldNavy.com) you have to be specific with the date listed on the Old Navy credit card website. Whereas Applying to an Old Navy store requires you to use the discount in the store on the same day and you cannot take advantage of the discount online.
How To Apply For An Old Navy Card?
There are two Old Navy credit card products offered by Synchrony Bank. One is a regular business card and an Old Navy Visa card. And there are a few requirements you need to meet to become an old Navy Credit Cardholder. Some of them are listed below:
- You have to be 18 years or older
- You must have a US address
- You must have a tax identification number
- You must meet income and credit requirements
At present there are two ways to apply for a credit card from Old Navy:
- Apply for an Old Navy credit card online
- Apply for an Old Navy Card in person
How To Apply For An Old Navy Credit Card Online?
You can apply for an Old Navy credit card online from your PC or mobile device, in minutes. And you will also receive a discount code for your first purchase that can be used on online or in-store items.
To complete an Old Navy credit card application Follow the steps given below:
Step1: Firstly you have to Complete the consumer credit card application on the Synchrony Financial website with basic personal information, including your Social Security number and annual net income, and click Next.
Step 2: Then you have to confirm whether you want to receive electronic or hard copy copies, or add an authorized user to your account.
Note: If you choose paperless statements, you will receive 500 additional reward points.
Step 3: Next you have to read through the terms and conditions and check “I agree” if you want to continue using the application.
Step 4: Finally click the “Secure Submit” button to edit your application. In most cases, you’ll receive a final decision on your application within seven to 10 days by post or within three to four days by email.
Also, see: 11 Highest Paid College Basketball Coaches Of All The Time
How to Apply for an Old Navy Card in person?
If you wish to apply in person for an Old Navy card you can go to your local Old Navy store and ask the cashier to do so.
Step 1: You can find the store closest to you by checking the Old Navy Business Directory or contacting Old Navy Customer Service at 866-450-5294.
Step 2: Then you need to ask the cashier to apply for your Navy Card. For that, you’ll need some documents like your driver’s license or other identifying information to electronically submit your credit card application and get an instant credit decision on the Old Navy card or Visa.
Step 3: Once you’ll successfully apply and it is approved you will receive a discount on your first purchase in the store.
How To Upgrade Your Old Navy Credit Card And What Are The Benefits?
To do so you have to earn the 5,000 Navyist rewards within a calendar year, which means that you would effectively have to be spending over $1,000 per year at Gap Brands. In the upgraded version the rewards earned in your second year of card membership will be $65. There are many other benefits as well like-
- Free shipping in three to five days on any Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta orders online
- Cardmembers can access a priority telephone customer service line
- You can make changes in your clothes purchased from the Banana Republic like you can shorten the hems of pants, skirts, and dresses for free.
Also, see: Best 10 High Paying Jobs In Real Estate In Investment Trusts (REITs)
How Can I Pay My Old Navy Credit Card?
You can make payment from your Old Navy Credit Card through the store’s online portal or the Old Navy credit card app. You can also use your Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa Credit Card to make payment by mail or phone.
How To Make An Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online?
For making your first online payment, you first have to register for online access where you have to give your account number and ZIP code to start the process. Then Follow the Steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the Old Navy cardholder account services login page and log in with your username and password.
Step 2: Add in your bank account number and ABA sort code ready to pay your bill.
Step 3: Then On the Payments menu, click Make Payment.
You can also pay your bill as a guest if you don’t have your login details. Here’s how:
Step 1: Click Pay As Guest located at the top of the Old Navy Cardholder Account Services login page
Step 2: Now Enter your full card number along with the last four numbers of your social security number and your zip code and following that follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment from your bank account.
How To Make an Old Navy credit card payment in the mail?
You can Make an Old Navy credit card payment in the mail for that you have to have a check or money order. Send the payment together with your account number to the following address:
For Old Navy business cards, please email:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
For Old Navy Visa cards, please email:
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
How To Make an Old Navy credit card payment over the phone?
You can also Make an Old Navy credit card payment over the phone for that you have to make a call at 866-450-5295 and then you have to follow up with the automated system to complete the payment or transfer to a live representative.
Note: Also note that charges may apply when completing payment using live assistance or requesting expedited payment over the phone.
How To Make an Old Navy credit card payment in the app?
You can Make an Old Navy credit card payment Via the app as well. For that, you have to
Step 1: Download the old navy app from Google Play or the App Store.
Step 2: Now you have to click on the Wallet section to pay your bill.
Can You Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment in the Store?
Unfortunately, you cannot Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment in the Store.
So we hope our article was helpful for you to know more about the Old Navy Credit Card and its benefits as well. You can apply for an Old Navy Card in person from your Nearby Old Navy store or you can also apply for an Old Navy credit card online. There are many modes of payment you can opt-in to your bill.
You can pay your bill from the old Navy website or through the app as well. You can also make Old Navy credit card payments in the mail or by phone ( It may apply some charges). If our article was helpful enough please leave us feedback in the comment box below If you have any other queries you can always reach us by commenting in the comment box below. We will be happy to help!
Thank You For Reading!