In the case of investments for the IPO, it is very much important for people to be clear about
multiple technicalities so that everybody will be on the right path to making the best investments. The LIC policyholder will be very much successful in terms of applying for both the retail and the policyholder category for the IPO but it is very much important for people to be clear about different kinds of technicalities in this particular case. Following are some of the most important things which people need to know about the concept of LIC IPO:
- Eligibility of the LIC policyholders: The LIC of India submitted the DRHP on 13th February 2022 which very well justifies that all the life insurance policyholders who got the LIC policy on or before the 13th of February will be eligible for this particular concept. Those who have bought the LIC policy after the 13th of February won’t be able to get any kind of benefit under the quota for policyholders.
- PAN link with the LIC policy: Another very important thing which people need to make sure of over here is that they need to link their PAN card with the policy so that they can claim the 10% reserved quota benefit for the policyholders. It is very much important for people to check out the PAN linkage status with the LIC policy so that everything will be carried out very successfully without any kind of problem.
- The rule for the joint policyholders: In the cases of joint policyholders both the policyholders will be ensured and hence both of them will be separated under the policyholder quota on the same policy provided by the company provided they have a separate Demat account. In this particular case, people can very easily enjoy the best possible benefits of applying for the IPO without any kind of chaos.
- Joint Demat account: 1 IPO application can be forwarded from one Demat account. Hence, in the cases of LIC policyholders who will be owning a joint Demat account, it will be very much advisable to check out whether it is the primary account holder or not. The secondary account holder would be able to apply for the LIC IPO under the policyholder category and this is a very important point to be taken into consideration by people in the whole process.
- Which of the policyholders can apply for the 10% quota? Other than the group policy all the policyholders will be eligible for the application under the policyholder category provided they are fulfilling multiple requirements in this particular case. In this way, everyone will be able to enjoy the best discounts without any problems.
Hence, depending upon the best possible experts from the house of 5paisa is a very good idea in this particular case so that everybody can smoothly apply for the LIC IPO without any kind of doubt in the whole process.