Have you heard before that you can share your iPhone’s battery? Maybe or may not be right? Well, the answer to your questioning one word is yes! you can share your iPhone’s battery. In this post, I will be telling you about the topic that how can you share your iPhone’s battery.
But, you have to make sure that iPhone should be of the same model if you want to share the battery of one iPhone with another. Let’s get into the detail of this topic of sharing a battery of an iPhone.
Table of Contents
How To Share Battery on iPhone, But Can You Actually Share The Battery of an iPhone?
Yes! you can share the battery of an iPhone in some simple steps, you just have to follow these simple steps that are listed below to share your iPhone battery.
Here are the steps-
- The first way is, you can use the built-in feature of sharing the battery.
- You can do this by opening the Settings app and tapping on the battery option.
- Under the heading of battery sharing, turn on the Share Battery with Other Devices toggle.
- Now, you will be able to share your battery with other devices if you are connected through Bluetooth or wifi.
How Can You AirDrop Battery?
The short answer to your question is Yes! You can effortlessly AirDrop a battery. The thing you have to do is tap and hold down the battery until the AirDrop menu pops up. Then, choose the person you want to transmit the battery to and they will receive it immediately.
How Can You Send Battery Life To Another iPhone?
The short answer to this question is no, You cannot share or send the battery life from one phone to another phone. But, if the phones are connected to a common electric point, the stronger battery will charge the weaker battery.
How Can You Improve Your iPhone’s Battery?
According to Apple, there are some points by following you can maintain and improve the health of your iPhone. Let’s get into the detail of these steps to improve the battery of your iPhone.
Do you know the percentage of your battery depends on the amount of time your iPhone runs before there is a need to charge your iPhone is known as battery life? The lifespan of a battery lasts until it needs to be replaced. When you update the iOS software these updates often include energy or battery-saving technological updates.
You always have to make sure that your device is up to date with the latest version of iOS or any apple software that you use.
Here are the steps that will help you in maintaining the good health of your iPhone:
UPDATE YOUR iPhone
- First of all, go to your iPhone settings on your apple device.
- Then, tap on the General option.
- Now, tap on the Software update.
- After that, Check out the available update here. Revive your battery and update your iPhone.
- You can also preserve your battery life by decreasing the brightness of your screen, using wifi, or dimming the brightness of the iPhone’s screen.
ENABLING LOW POWER MODE
- Make sure to turn on the low power mode at the point your iPhone battery starts declining by 20 percent.
- When the battery is less than 20 percent then you will receive a notification to enable the low power mode and it can be turned on in just one click.
- This can also be done by turning the settings manually by tapping on Settings.
- Now, Scroll down the screen and click on the battery.
- Then, turn on the low power mode.
TURN OFF LOCATION SERVICES FOR APPS
- Start by tapping on the settings of your device.
- Then tap on the Privacy button and then tap on the location services and go through the list of apps that use location, then turn off the location. It will reduce battery consumption.
DIM THE SCREEN BRIGHTNESS OR TURN ON AUTO-BRIGHTNESS
- First of all, open the control center by swiping up on the screen from the bottom screen of your Apple device.
- Then, drag the brightness slider to the bottom of the screen of your device.
- Now, if you want to use the auto-brightness option, tap on settings.
- Then, tap General and then tap on accessibility.
- Now, tap on Display Accommodations.
- And, at last, Set Auto-Brightness to On.
PREVENT THE APPS FROM REFRESHING IN THE BACKGROUND
- You have to go to settings, and click on General.
- Then, tap on the Background App Refresh and choose the off option to turn it off in the background completely.
Also, see: How To Unsilence Calls On iPhone [Solved]
These were the key points for sharing your iPhone battery and maintaining the health of your iPhone‘s battery. You can also share the battery in wireless mode through the AirDrop mode that is mentioned above.
I hope you liked this post and it might help you in solving some of the questions, if you still have some queries you can surely ask us in the comment box we would love to answer your every question.
Till then Happy Learning!