How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video? (2023) | 4 Easy Steps!
Sharing is vital for every social media platform to grow more and more and not only for the social media platforms but also for the content creators of the platform to increase their reach and gain popularity. TikTok is one such App solely based on sharing videos with friends and family and anyone can go viral in a matter of minutes. But the question How can you see who shared your TikTok Video? Well, In this article we’re going to discuss with few simple steps which will allow you to see who shared Your TikTok Video.
TikTok is a safe place to create and share videos, and if you are a content creator on TikTok it becomes vital for you to see who shared your TikTok Videos or saved them. By seeing the number of shares we feel appreciated and motivated to make more and more videos. So we have got a stepwise guide for you in the article below so without any further ado let’s get started
Table of Contents
How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video?
TikTok is an additive App as it gives you what you need to see on your For You page. It is entirely based on your selected TikTok interests or the type of videos you like or share. You can also change your TikTok interests at any time from the App itself. With that sharing on TikTok is effortless you just have to tap on the arrow icon and share it with anyone through any other social media or sharing mode.
If you are a content creator it might bring you a sense of satisfaction when your video is shared by people, and if you wish to see the particular person who shared your TikTok video then, unfortunately, it is not entirely possible.
This feature is called Analytics and is only available to users with a TikTok Pro account. Therefore you can see the number of people who shared, viewed, or saved your Tiktok video if you become a TikTok Pro user.
You will have to switch your account to a Pro account, so you can see all the demographics and statistics of your profile, in other words, how popular you are and the kind of users who are watching your content. And How can You become a TikTok Pro user to see who shared your TikTok video? Read further to know that.
Can you see who shared your TikTok video?
Unfortunately, you cannot see if a specific user shared your TikTok video however if you are having a TikTok Pro account then you can open up an Analytics option. This will give you an Idea and the demographics of who shared your TikTok video.
So we recommend you to become a pro if you’re looking to create content on your TikTok channel and reach as much audience as you want. We have listed down the steps by which you can switch to a TikTok Pro account and see you shared your TikTok video.
How To Become A TikTok Pro User?
Analytics and statistics are important for every social media platform and for the people who are creating content on it to entertain others. TikTok also provides this feature known as Analytics for its Pro users to get an idea about the demographics of their content reach.
This is the feature that makes the Pro and a regular account different from one another. If you wish to become a TikTok Pro account holder here’s what you need to do.
1. Open TikTok and log in to your “TikTok account”.
2. Tap on the “Me” icon which is usually located in the lower right corner of your screen.
3. This will lead you to your profile page from there you have to Tap on the three vertically stacked lines in the upper right corner of your screen.
4. Now among the options you need to Tap on “Manage My Account”.
5. With that, You will see the various options under the Account information and Account Control menu. And you need to go to the “Account Control menu”.
6. Under the Account Control menu you’ll get some options you have to select the Switch To Pro Account option. Press the “Continue” button. Tap on “Next” and Once you’ve selected your gender, tap “Done” to complete the process.
By doing so you’ll switch from a regular TikTok account to a Pro TikTok account.
How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video From The TikTok Pro Account
1. Open TikTok and go to your profile page.
2. Go to the analytics section. Now that you have a pro account you have a brand new TikTok Pro Account Insights screen if you open your profile page.
3. Once you reach the Analytics section you need to select the option named “Shares”
4. You can now see the analysis of every video you’ve posted so far, and you can check the demographics and the audience that has shared your video.
And that is it this is How You Can See Who Shared Your TikTok Video.
Note: Though you won’t be able to see the particular person who shared your TikTok video you can see the demographics, ages, and countries of those who have shared your TikTok videos.
How can I enable sharing on TikTok?
To enable sharing on TikTok you need to:
1. Go you your TikTok profile page.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of your profile page.
3. Among the options select the Privacy menu and toggle until it switches to the “green” color.
1. Why can’t I see shares on TikTok?
If you are unable to share a TikTok video, the user has most likely deactivated the sharing option for that video.
2. How can I see my shares on TikTok?
As If now you can’t see shares on your Tiktok video like Instagram and see the shares on your video you need to switch to Tiktok pro Account.
3. How do I turn on TikTok shares?
- Open the Video.
- Select “Share” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose how you want to share the video.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the station you want to watch.
We hope by now know how can you see who shared your TikTok video. In a nutshell, you cannot see the name of the particular person or users who viewed or shared your videos on TikTok but if you switch to a Pro account, you can access the free analytics tool, which provides a wealth of information about overall growth and reach on TikTok. If you have any other queries you can always reach us by commenting in the comment box below. We will be happy to help!
Thank You For Reading!