How To Check Subscribers On Youtube? | Here’s The Ways
With over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s hard to stand out from the populace. So if you start attracting some subscribers, it’s good to keep track of them and daily check subscribers on Youtube. You have to be unique in every manner there from username to contain everything. As if you possess a growing YouTube channel, you’ll presumably want to keep an eye on the number of people that subscribe to your channel, who have downloaded and it lets you notice how fast you’re growing, and check subscribers on youtube effortlessly.
It’s a beautiful feeling when somebody subscribes to your channel. But which viewers hit that giant, red button? And do they have large, widespread channels of their own?
On its desktop website, you can check subscribers on youtube. You can only see the number of subscribers on YouTube’s mobile application. Only those users who have kept their subscriptions public will emerge in your subscriber list. Here’s how to do each.
Table of Contents
How To Check Subscribers On Youtube Through Website?
1. Log into your YouTube account on the website and press on your profile picture in the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Press the YouTube Studio option.
3. Beneath the Channel analytics heading, you’ll see a count of how many subscribers you have.
4. Scroll down to the Recent subscribers’ box and click See all. A pop-up with all your subscribers will occur, and you can sort it by the date they subscribed, how many subscribers they have, and more.
Note: that if the subscriber’s made their profile private, they won’t show up here.
How To Check Subscribers On Youtube Through Mobile?
That complete list of all your subscribers is only known on the YouTube website, which you can open on your phone in a web browser.
In the YouTube mobile application, you can solely check subscribers on youtube not a list of who they are. Here’s how to do that.
1. Open the YouTube application, dab your profile icon in the top-right corner, and choose Your channel.
2. Your YouTube subscriber count will be shown next to your user icon and underneath your name on your channel.
How to Check Subscribers on youtube Through iPhone?
1. Open YouTube. The application has a red box and a white “play” button. If prompted to sign in, tap Sign in with Google, enter your email address and password, and Press Sign in.
2. Tap your profile icon. You should notice this in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap My Channel. It’s at the top of the page. Dabbing this option will open your channel page, where you’ll see a number next to “Subscribers” near the top of the page. This number designates the number of public subscribers your channel has.
How To Find Your YouTube Comments?
1. On the YouTube homepage, click on the three parallel lines at the top-left corner of the screen, then press the word “History” from the menu that seems.
2. On the right side of the screen, press the bubble beside the word “Comments.”
3. Scroll through your comments, find the comment you desire to edit, delete, or share, and click the three dots next to it. If you want to delete the comment, you can do it right then and there.
4. To revise the comment, click “Edit,” and you will be taken to the video where the comment was publicized, and you can alter it right there.
How To Check Your Youtube Channel Watch Time?
To notice how much time you’ve spent on YouTube videos, obey these three steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Swab the “Account” icon in the upper right junction with your profile image.
- Press “Time watched.”
You can visit your watch time for today, yesterday, and the past seven days. Another pretty helpful statistic is your daily average, which can suggest whether you’ve been spending too much Time watching YouTube daily.
Please recognize that these times won’t be factored in the “Time Watched” segment if you’re using YouTube Music or TV. Excluding this limitation, the watch times are calculated from all other YouTube products you’ve used to access the video content.
How to Spot Fake Subscribers?
Here’s the fun part: spotting the fake subscribers. Look at the subscriber graph of the channel. If there are sudden upward spikes in the number of new subscribers, it’s worth checking out which video was uploaded. If the corresponding video didn’t get as many views, the channel is supposed to buy fake subscribers.
If the subscriber count unexpectedly decreased, it is most likely that YouTube has done a sweep to eliminate fake and bot accounts. Removing these spam accounts has reduced the number of subscribers of channels.
- Check the number of views on the channel’s featured videos. This increases suspicion if this number is far less than the number of views on his recent uploads. The channel could be gaining fake views.
- Look at the engagement in the channel videos. If many comments are non-sense or irrelevant to the video, then the channel is presumably just paying for bot engagements.
- If you don’t have access to the channel details, you can use third-party apps like NOX Influencer or Flowmetrics to view these numbers. Once you have the data, you can start the procedure of deduction.
Things You Should Note
Everything you watch is preserved in your Watch History, the leading database for the Time Watched feature. If you delete a video from your watch history, it won’t count in your watch time. It would be sufficient if you were signed in to your account to allow YouTube to calculate your watch time.
Also, any views recorded in Chrome’s Incognito mode or similar features in other browsers won’t count either. That traffic doesn’t register to your watch history because of the private security such methods provide.
One thing to consider when utilizing this feature is YouTube’s Autoplay option, which automatically plays video after video. If you have, it turned on and left YouTube playing while you’re not watching the videos, all that will also be comprised in your total watch time.
Also, Google points out that there’s a comprehended issue existing in this feature. It concerns the Time watched on your computer, which isn’t reported correctly in Time Watched.
Keep Tab Of Activity On Your YouTube Channel
While it’s vital to monitor the number of subscribers you have on YouTube, you should review other metrics frequently as well. However, to become a professional YouTube content creator, you’ll need to know more about using the tools on YouTube Studio simply.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can’t I see all my subscribers on YouTube?
Subscribers may not show on your recent subscriber’s list if: They choose to keep their subscriptions private. Their account is suspended or identified as spam. That’s why you are unable to check subscribers on youtube.
2. What is a public subscriber?
When your subscriptions are public, other users can see what channels had subscribed to. Your subscriptions are listed on your channel page, and your account is documented in the Subscribers List for any track you subscribe to.
3. Can Youtubers see their viewers?
Can you see who viewed your YouTube videos? Unfortunately, views on a YouTube video aren’t like thoughts on your Instagram story — you don’t comprehend what users are watching in your videos.
4. Can you remove subscribers on YouTube?
Yes. You can proceed to options, select Subscribers, and pick the specific subscriber you want to block. Then click on the 3-dot structure beside it and choose “Remove Subscription from Channel.” Take notice that this can only be done on a desktop PC.
5. Do YouTubers know who dislikes their videos?
You cannot comprehend the identity of the person that disliked your videos. They will remain unknown forever. However, you can see anything about that user. YouTube Studio delivers the region, age, gender, and other metrics about the people watching your videos.
6. Does YouTube notify you when a person adds your video to a playlist?
After adding a video, your name will emerge next to the playlist’s video. All collaborators will be notified when new videos are added to the playlist.
7. Who is the most unpopular Youtuber?
J. Biebs created the most disliked YouTube videos list. Its precise viewers are a mixed bag with 18 million likes and another 12 million dislikes.
8. Do thumbs down hurt YouTube videos?
If a user watches your video altogether and then hits the thumbs down, the system will still consider your video as the one that holds their attention – and thus, a dislike won’t influence your exposure on the platform.
9. Who was the first YouTuber?
If you ever wondered who was the first person to upload a video on YouTube, let me assist you. Jawed Karim posted the first-ever video on YouTube titled ‘Me at the zoo. ‘ Posted on April 23, 2005, the video has over 221 million views.
10. Does replying to comments on YouTube help?
Just as it’s essential to create quality, informative videos, it’s equally important to help spur quality discussions around your videos and the comments your viewers leave on your channel. Your brand comprehends your industry the best, so answer and respond to comments to ensure your audience knows this.
Bringing It To An End
Above, we have discussed How to check subscribers on youtube, how to check your watch time, comments, and many other additional topics. I hope everything is just cleared to you by now, and you have easily check subscribers on youtube.
We are here to answer your queries if you still have any questions. Do ask all your queries in the comment box. We will be delighted to help you.
Thank you for reading