Do you know you can add voice effects to the TikTok video to make your TikTok video more interesting and fun to watch? Yes, you’ve heard it right this unique feature of TikTok will enhance and modify your sound on TikTok video and can help you to make your video more catchy and fun to watch and hear. In this article, We will be discussing how can you Add voice effects on TikTok? So without any further ado Let’s get started.
A well-made and executed TikTok video can help you to get famous on TikTok and these days funny TikTok videos are trending and making space in some of the most-liked videos on TikTok. As we know TikTok allows its users to personalize their TikTok videos through special effects and filters like adding original sound, doing voiceover, or adding filter effects to your TikTok video.
These features can enhance your TikTok video and make them more entertaining. Recently TikTok has added a new feature where one can add voice effects to their TikTok video and we bet once you use this feature you will be addicted. Voice effects on TikTok potentially modify your sound in your TikTok video and as a result, it sounds really funny and entertaining. So how to add voice effects on TikTok? We have made an entire step-wise guide on how to Add Voice Effects to your TikTok video in the section below so continue reading to know more.
Here’s How To Add Voice Effects On TikTok?
Believe it or not, Voice effects on TikTok are one of the most fun to use TikTok features among all and one can easily add voice effects to their TikTok videos in just a few steps given below.
Steps To Add Voice Effects To Your TikTok Video-
Step 1: Open your TikTok app and Tap on the ‘+’ icon to record a video on the App.
Step 2: After you have recorded the video, select the ‘check icon’ that is present in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Now on the editing screen you’ll have various editing options at the editing panel placed on the right-hand side of your screen from which you have to select the “Voice Effects” option ( It is an icon that has a small face)
Step 4: Now choose any voice effect of your choice placed at the bottom of your screen. Example: “Electronic”, “Baritone”, “
Step 5: After you’ve selected your desired voice effect Apply it to your TikTok video and click the screen and go to the main menu.
Step 6: Now select the Next option at the bottom right side of the screen.
Step 7: Now you can add desired caption and hashtags and post your video on TikTok.
Note: If you discover that a change you made wasn’t what you were hoping for, don’t forget that tapping the None option will reset the sound to normal.
And that’s it! This is how to Add Voice Effects to your TikTok video
What Is A TikTok Voice Effect?
Video effects and voice effects are some of the most popular features on the app which can help you to make your TikTok videos more interesting. Voice effects modify or amplify your original TikTok sound and give it a funny twist. Most of the time they’re used for comedic effect, there are plenty of sincere uses for them, too. So basically TikTok voice effects change your voice and make your TikTok video exactly what you wanted it to sound like. So all in all just like video filters these voice effects effectively filter your voice ok TikTok and can give them a whole new vibe. But you have to keep in mind that any background noise will also be affected when you’ll apply these audio effects to your TikTok video.
12 Best TikTok Voice Effects You Should Give A Try!
Currently, there are about 12 different voice effects available on TikTok. Here is a quick guide:
1. Chipmunk- The Chipmunk voice effects will make your voice a little more pitchy, but not in a dramatic way.
2. Baritone- This voice effect makes your voice a bit lower than before. Your voice becomes heavy and bulky. This is the opposite effect of Chipmunk.
3. Mic- The Mic effect will make your sound as if it’s coming out of a microphone that too in an empty room. This voice effect has a slight echo to it, but it’s still somehow completely different from the Echo filter
4. Megaphone- This voice effect will make your voice sound tinny. Or it other words your voice will sound as if you are talking on an old phone or a megaphone. Some people might even say that the filter sounds like your voice is coming through an old cassette tape player.
5. Robot- This voice effect is perfect if you want to convert your voice into that of a robot. The Robot filter removes all the human elements from your original Voice. Many TikTok users use it to replace the text-to-speech feature.
6. Low Battery- This voice effect is the best of all. It shifts your voice with different robotic characteristics, but then midway through, pitches it down. This effect sounds like a robot that is running low on battery is talking.
7. Vibrato- This effect somewhat shivers your voice and is really fun to try out this feature when you are singing.the effect also changes your pitch and gives it a more dramatic effect
8. Electronic- The electronic voice effect makes your voice more monotone rather than making its pitch higher or lower. The effect even sounds like you might have an autotune effect on your voice
9. Echo- The echo effect is a dramatic version of the Mic effect. It justifies its name and will make your voice as if it is echoing in a large stadium or room. It will add a true echo to your voice.
10. Synth- This effect is fun if you are into singing or even if you suck at it but you like singing. It adds a familiar robotic autotune to your voice but also adds some synth chords in the background.
11. Helium- This voice effect increases the pitch of your voice and sounds somewhat familiar to the Chipmunk filter
12. Giant- The giant voice effect is somewhat similar to Baritone and effectively shifts the pitch of your voice down and makes it much lower. The thing that differentiates it from Baritone is that also slows down the audio slightly to help it feel like you’re listening to a giant speak.
So just like TikTok video filters, the voice effects can also enhance your entire TikTok video. We hope by now you know how to add voice effects to your TikTok video and what are the various voice effects available on TikTok currently. You can easily add voice effects directly from the editing panel located on the right side of your screen on the editing page of your TikTok video. If our article was helpful enough please leave us feedback in the comment box below and If you have any other queries you can always reach us by commenting in the comment box below. We will be happy to help!
Thank You For Reading!