With over 250 million registered players, Fortnite is one of the most popular multiplayer games. It is a big figure that has been steadily increasing throughout the year. Fortnite is also known as a competitive game where players fight for many prizes and trophies which makes this game more interesting and appealing.
On the other hand, this game is totally free to play and has no age restrictions. A player can spend lots of leisure time in this game very efficiently. But as we know all popular games come up with heavy users and due to some factors, they have to face some errors while logging in.
As we’ve seen that Fortnite gets an error that is caused by the console when maybe logged into many consoles with the same account of Fortnite. This is maybe due to many consoles saving the information inside the console whenever you play with a specific console. Then you’ll face issues while logging in to the same console after you logged out with another console.
So, today in this article we’re going to help you fix errors.com.epic games. Fortnite invalid-platform on consoles steps with our proper guide.
Causes behind errors.com.epicGames.Fortnite invalid-platform on consoles
Here are some causes that are stopping you to play Fortnite with your console. Before fixing it you should read the causes first.
1. It might be because of a problem with the Fortnite Game Server.
2. If users sign in to more than one console,
3. If your internet connection is slow or unstable.
4. Epic Game servers may potentially be a problem since they appear to be down, which has a huge influence on Fortnite.
5 Methods to fix errors.com.epic games. Fortnite invalid-platform on consoles
1. Restart Your Game
Before going to further methods you can just restart your game because sometimes there are some bugs or glitches that don’t allow you to log in through the console and also not allow you to play the game due to errors. At the first close the game, then wait for some time before reopening it. You can also reboot your computer. Hopefully, restarting the game will address your issue.
How do I restart the Epic Games Launcher?
1. Close the launcher by selecting Exit from the menu that appears when you right-click the system tray icon in the bottom right corner of your taskbar.
2. Remove any command-line parameters from the target line of the launcher desktop shortcut.
3. Click on the “Epic Games Launcher” desktop shortcut and “Choose Properties”.
4. Underneath the Shortcut tab, the Target field should have a route that looks like this (Your precise path may vary.): “C: Program FilesEpic GamesLauncherPortalBinariesWin64EpicGamesLauncher.exe” “C: Program FilesEpicGamesLauncherPortalBinariesWin64EpicGamesLauncher.exe”
5. Remove any arguments in the Target field after the path, such as “http=wininet.”
6. Click the “Apply button” and “Relaunch” the launcher.
2. Disconnect your Console
You may get the status.epicgames.com.errors.com.epicgames.fortnite.invalid platform error when login into Fortnite with a PS4 or Xbox gaming device. As nothing more than a result, you must disconnect your account from the consoles. To do so you can follow the steps down below:-
1. Open a new page in your computer’s browser.
2. click here to go to the epic games page.
3. Select the “Sign in” option to enter your account details.
4. Click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
5. Hover the cursor over the account’s name in the top right corner to choose “Account.”
6. Click “Connected Accounts” on the left-hand side.
7. Select “Disconnect” from the “Xbox” and “PlayStation” menus.
8. The account will now be deactivated on PlayStation and Xbox. Try to login into Fortnite from your PC to check if the issue still comes.
Also Read- Top 16+ Free Unblocked Games 77 Online List
3. Create a New Account
So before registering a new account, you should be aware that all of your previous account data will not be added to this account and all the skins and everything you bought on that account will not come. You can use this method to fix errors.com.epic games. Fortnite invalid-platform error.
Follow the instructions given below:-
1. Launch your browser and go to the Epic Games official website.
2. Select the “Sign Up” option and continue the on-screen steps to provide the information required to set up the account.
3. After your account is registered, go into Epic Games with this new account to see if the problem has been repaired, but first, you need to sign out from the account you were using before, and then you can sign up for the new account.
4. Restart Epic Games Store
If some of you still facing some issues fix errors.com.epic games. Fortnite invalid platform on consoles you should just restart the epic games store and it may help to fix the error.
1. Tap on the Fortnite icon on your computer.
2. To close the Epic Games Store app, select ‘Exit’ from the settings menu on the Taskbar.
3. After that, restart your computer. Start the Fortnite game again to see whether the problem has been resolved.
5. Check The Server is running
If you face any problems with the game server, such as server down, server maintenance, server overload, etc., kindly wait for the developer to resolve the problem. Sometimes it’s not all about the game error, it can be a server problem and it’s only be resolved by the developer.
Also Read- Latest 12+ Free Unblocked Games for schools
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I fix the Fortnite error on ps4?
If the problem is caused by corrupted game data, deleting and reinstalling Fortnite should resolve it. You may resume where you left off since your gaming progress is stored in your account.
2. Why can’t I log into Epic Games with my Xbox account?
Sometimes this error occurs because of your unaware behaviours towards accounts on Xbox. You may not be aware that your console account has already been linked to an Epic Games account. Try to log out and log in to another account.
Above we’ve mentioned every possible method to fix errors.com.epic games. Fortnite_invalid platform on consoles and also we’ve discussed some of the reasons that error occurs whenever you try to log in. So if you really liked the article do let us know your thoughts down below in our comment section. Thank You!