On a lengthy commute, have you ever wished you could listen to music with a companion without using the phone’s speakers? While utilizing one earphone per person is a workaround, it is annoying to only hear one audio channel. Not to mention, using earbuds together isn’t the cleanest method to listen. Various queries have been searched regarding how to connect two AirPods to one phone? and to answer this we decided today to share with you how to connect two AirPods to one phone?
Anyone would hesitate when they considered where their friend’s earbud had gone before they inserted it into their ear. Introducing Apple’s Audio Sharing function. With the help of two sets of earbuds, you may use this capability to watch the same movie or listen to the same music simultaneously with a friend. And in this article, we’ll look at how this functionality functions and demonstrate how to connect two AirPods to one phone?
How To Connect Two Airpods To One Phone?
Let’s take a look at how to connect two AirPods to one phone? This is compatible with Beats, Airpods, Airpods Pro, and Airpods Max.
1. Place the AirPods case close to your phone, open it, and hit Connect to connect your first set of headphones as usual. When ready, tap Done after following the instructions.
2. To access the AirPlay icon in the Control Center, swipe down
3. Select Share Audio beneath the headphones that are already connected.
4. Open the second AirPods case while holding it next to your phone. Alternatively, if you have AirPods Max, simply place them next to your device.
5. Tap Share Audio when you see your (or your friend’s) other headphones on the screen.
These are the five easy steps how to connect two AirPods to one phone?
Bit of advice: Try resetting your AirPods if you’re having difficulties getting them to connect to your device from the top-right corner of the screen.
How To Prevent Sharing Of AirPods?
Above we have mentioned simple steps on how to connect two AirPods to one phone? Now, let me share with you how to prevent sharing of Airpods?
1. To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen.
2. To cease sharing, choose the AirPlay icon, and then check the box next to the headphones you want to disconnect from.
Device With Airpods Compatability
Your AirPods, like other wireless headphones, connect to your phone and other household electronics like laptops, tablets, wearables, and even smart TVs via Bluetooth® technology. You can share audio with other AirPods and even some Beats by Dr. Dre® headphones with this feature. However, your devices must be compatible and run the most recent software in order for them to pair properly. Compatible makes and models are:
- iphone8 or later
- iPad Pro® 12.9 inch (2nd generation) or later
- iPad Pro 11 inch
- iPad Pro (10.5 inches)
- iPad Air® (3rd generation)
- iPad mini® (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation) or later
- iPod touch® (7th generation)
- Apple TV® 4K
How To Pair Two AirPods With A Single iPad?
You can instantly pair your wireless headphones with an iPad once you’ve verified their compatibility. This is how:
1. Connect your iPad to the first set of AirPods. Keep your AirPods in their case and pop it open close to the device if you’re setting them up for the first time. then adhere to the on-screen directions.
2. Swipe down from the top right of the Home Screen on your iPad to access Control Center. Then select Share Audio from the AirPlay® icon.
3. Hold the case next to your iPad and lift the lid to connect the second set of Airpods. Hold your AirPods Max® headphones up to the smartphone if you have them.
4. Hold the case next to your iPad and lift the lid to connect the second set of Airpods. Hold your AirPods Max® headphones up to the smartphone if you have them.
How To Adjust Volume And Noise?
You’ll note that you have the ability to manage the volume and noise controls for both of your two pairs of headphones after they are connected to the device. Both your lock screen and the Control Center pull-down menu at the top of your screen have these controls. This is how:
1. You may adjust the level for each set of headphones using the two-volume sliders in the Control Center. You can choose to pause or play your tunes above that.
2. In addition, you can press and hold the volume slider in the swiping menu. There will be two separate sliders displayed—one for each pair.
How To Share Audio Using Two iPhones?
You can connect to your friend’s iPhone instead of pairing it to their headphones. The paired AirPods or Beats headphones will continue to receive audio from the user’s iPhone when connected.
This approach is simpler and more practical, especially for individuals who share a commute and don’t want to waste time attempting to pair a particular set of headphones. Without taking off your headphones, you and your friend can share the same tunes in just a few easy steps:
Note: Again, iOS 13 or later must be installed on both smartphones for this to work.
1. Tap the AirPlay Audio icon in the Control Center.
2. Select Share Audio.
3. Place your iPhone next to your friend’s. There will be a dialogue box displayed. Select Share Audio.
4. You should tap the Join button on your friend’s iPhone.
Both devices will appear in your AirPlay menu after they are paired. You may adjust the volume of each device from your device using a separate slider. On-ear controls can also be used to individually adjust the volume for each set of headphones.
Above we have mentioned each and every detail regarding how to connect two AirPods to one phone? With Apple’s Audio Sharing feature, you won’t have to go without the fundamental capabilities of a headphone splitter anymore. Now you and a friend may view the same videos and listen to the same music without having to give up one earpiece. We try our level best to provide you with all the details regarding how to connect two AirPods to one Phone?
What do you consider this feature to be? Do you believe Apple has it down pat or do you think it might be done better? Tell us in the comments section below!