In the era of sharing snaps with your friends and loved ones on Snapchat, there might be sometimes when you don’t want your friends or some specific people to know that you have opened their snaps, and who is on Snapchat. There might be many reasons to do this, it may be not to show that you are active on the platform, or to show that you are busy at that time when the sender sends you a message or a snap-on Snapchat.
So, in this post today, I will be telling you about how can you view a snap on Snapchat without even actually opening it and the sender would not know about anything. Do you feel like what is this trick? can this really happen? yes! it can happen, to know this continue reading this article. You may also have googled this many times to know this trick but might not have got the right solution, but you are at the right site today.
Table of Contents
How To View A Snap On Snapchat Without Opening | Android, and iOS?
We know it is very difficult to open a snap without knowing anyone or to take a screenshot without knowing, because of the security and privacy of the users, so their content may not be transported where it should not be. There is a way to do this trick, let’s get into the detail of this trick to open a snap without anyone knowing on both Android and iOS.
Here Are The Simple Steps To Open A Snap Without The Other Person Knowing-
- First of all, open your Snapchat account and log into your account.
- Go to your chats section, and wait for a couple of seconds to load all the snaps that your friends had sent you.
- Now, you have to scroll down the notification panel, stay calm and turn on the airplane mode or flight mode.
- Then, wait for a few moments to get disconnected from all the internet or network connections.
- Then, open the snap that you want to view without the other person knowing.
- Now, that you have viewed the snap, you can close the app and go to the settings of your device.
- There, find the heading apps, and on the next screen tap on Snapchat.
- Then, choose the option of uninstalling the app.
Note: And, when the app is uninstalled you can now turn off the flight mode or airplane mode from the notification panel. After a few moments reinstall the Snapchat app and log into your account. Surprisingly, after logging in you will see the snap that you wanted to see without others knowing is still unopened or unread as you viewed that snap when you were offline.
How Can You Read A Text Message On Snapchat Without Others Knowing on both Android and iOS?
Now, if we talk about how to read a text message on Snapchat without others knowing, yes there is a way of this trick also, you can do this, but you have to be very careful as your excess slide can fail you in performing this trick on both Android and iOS.
Let’s get into the detail of doing this trick, here are the steps-
- First of all, open the Snapchat app on your device and log in to your account.
- Then swipe left to right on the camera screen, and your messages section will open.
- Now, as I have told you to be careful while doing this step, tap and hold on to the Bitmoji of the person to whom you want to read the message.
- Then, slightly slide the Bitmoji of that person to the right side, make sure you don’t cross the slide more than 3/4th screen, if you will do this and will reach the edge of the screen the message will be opened and it will be marked as read.
- So, slide the Bitmoji slightly and read the message, and swipe back to the left side, this trick will help you in reading the messages without even opening it on Snapchat.
Note: And, you are done reading the message of the person whom you don’t want to read online.
So these were the ways to read the texts and open the snaps without even letting the other person know. Isn’t it mind-blowing? if you also found it incredible do tell us in the comment box, and if you still have some queries regarding this topic you can surely ask us in the comment box, we would love to answer your questions.
Till Then Happy Learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Peeking does not work for snaps?
Peeking is the word used to see messages or texts without letting the other person know that you have read them. Although, while this method functions well with messages or texts on Snapchat, and, there is no way to peek at a snap or to open a snap halfway. Clicking on a snap instantly sends a notice to the other user who has sent you the snap.
Do you think that third-party apps would help in this trick?
No, they will not help in performing this trick. While there are various inadequate third-party apps that assert they can let you open a snap without the other person finding out, there is actually no such way to do this trick.