Instagram is a well-known and very reputed social media site that may cross youtube someday. It helps you get updated about everything and makes your leisure time enjoyable with reels and feeds. Some people may get bored of Instagram’s old icon and wants to change the icon on their devices.
There’s good news for all the Instagram users who want to change the icon of Instagram on their devices, Now it is possible to change the icon of Instagram on your devices, Instagram launched this feature on its tenth anniversary. There are a dozen options from where you can choose, including the classic Polaroid icon.
Instagram said ”To celebrate our birthday, this month we’re inviting you to change your app icon to your favorite below. Thanks for being part of our story and using Instagram to share yours.”
Table of Contents
Here are the 6 Hacks To Change Your Instagram Icon Within seconds | For iOS & Android
Lately, Instagram has comprised the capability to modify the icon from the Instagram app’s own settings. From here you can check how to do it using the tools on your iPhone and Android.
Steps to Change the Instagram icon-
- First of all, Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Then, hit the Settings button.
- Then, scroll down, until you see a checklist of birthday-themed emojis
- Keep scrolling until the screen changes.
- You will now see a list of different Instagram icons. Choose your favorite icon that you want to be displayed on the home screen of your device.
- The new updated icon will automatically be added to the home screen of your device.
In any case, if this doesn’t happen, as previously told update your Instagram app on your device to the latest version of Instagram. You can also watch this video to seek any kind of help.
These were the respective steps that can be used to change the icon of Instagram on your device, be it iPhone or be it Android. If you have any queries or questions regarding this topic, kindly ask me in the comment section and do tell me which icon you have changed to on your device.
Till then Happy Learning!