Well, If you’re using Spotify for so long and don’t want to go further with the app then the only thing you have to do is cancel your Spotify premium subscription. But many don’t know how to do it on android and iPhone. On the other side, Spotify is a great app for listening to high-quality music online.
It’s really a hard decision to cancel Spotify premium after using it. But as you all know not everyone is able to buy Spotify premium because of its high price subscription service.
So, if you’ve already visited the Americbuzz website you might have seen the best online free music websites where you don’t have to buy premium services to listen to high-quality music and their sites have very less ads too.
So, In this blog, we are going to discuss How To Cancel Spotify Premium with some easy steps which will help you cancel Spotify easily on android and iPhone.
How to cancel Spotify Premium on Android
You can cancel your Spotify premium subscription from any device by logging in to your account using a web browser on the Spotify website.
Here are a Few Steps To Help You Cancel Your Spotify Premium on Android:-
1. In the first step, you just have to open a web browser like Chrome, Firefox, or any web browser you like.
2. In the second step type https://accounts.spotify.com on the web or you can directly copy this link and then Sign In.
3. In the third step, you have to use your mobile phone or email id to log in and after logging in, you’ll see an account setting.
4. After then Go to the “Subscription Option” given a little below and then tap on it.
5. Then you’ll see a green button that will show the “Change or cancel Option“.
6. And then there you’ll see an option that will top-up Cancel premium below the header.
7. And then after clicking on the Yes, Cancel option you’ll be on a free version of Spotify which will start showing ads.
How to cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone
The Process of canceling Spotify premium on iPhone isn’t much different from android but you can see the steps below and you can easily cancel Spotify premium on iPhone.
Steps on How To Cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone
1. In the first step, your iPhone browsers like safari or chrome in your iPhone.
2. In the second step visit https://www.spotify.com/in-en/ on the browser and this takes us to the third step.
3. In the third step, after logging into your Spotify account you’ll see many options go to Subscription option.
4. Then you’ll see a green button that will show the “Change or cancel Option“.
5. And then there you’ll see an option that will top-up Cancel premium below the header.
6. And then after clicking on the Yes, Cancel option you’ll be on a free version of Spotify which will start showing ads.
So, these are some of the easy ways that will help you to Cancel Spotify premium if somehow you’re not able to do it. There is another option you can use to cancel your Spotify subscription.
How to Cancel Spotify subscription through iTunes
This is also another great way to cancel your Spotify subscription easily in your settings and to do it you just need your apple id which you use to log in to Spotify.
Steps to Cancel Spotify Subscription through iTunes
1. Open your iPhone and go to settings and then you’ll see one option iTunes & App store
2. Tap on the apple id and then you’ll see your apple id.
3. After you successfully log into your iTunes& App store tap on the subscriptions option.
4. Just a little scroll and you’ll see Spotify tap on it and go to little down and an option will come i.e Cancel subscriptions.
5. Tap on it and confirm the permission and your subscription will be canceled.
Also, see: Top 8 Amazing Spotify Alternatives List
I have mentioned above all possible ways to cancel Spotify premium which mainly consist of How to cancel Spotify premium on android, how to cancel Spotify on iPhone, and at last how to cancel Spotify subscription through iTunes. If you really liked the blog and if it helped you to cancel your premium subscription to Spotify successfully don’t forget to share your views and how can we improve this article. Thank you!