Many people want their Homescreen to look the way they want, and why not? After all, this is what makes you different from others. Keeping that in mind, today we are going to discuss, What is Black Snapchat Icon and How To Get It. To make your Home screen look more aesthetic.
In today’s time, Snapchat is one of the most-used social media platforms and almost every Individual is using it. Whether you talk about the availability of different filters, mind-blowing features, or anything, it is just amazing.
If you’re a constant Snapchat user, you must have tried Dark mode on Snapchat to look your phone screen more Classy But it’s time to move 1 step forward now. On that note, Let’s talk about how you change your Snapchat icon to a Black Snapchat icon & how to get it.
You guys must have set different themes which make the apps look a little different but have you ever customized your own Snapchat Icon? Or have ever heard that you can also change the Snapchat icon to make your phone look more aesthetic? if not then Keep reading to know.
What is Black Snapchat Icon?
Black Snapchat Icon is a simple Snapchat logo that is Black, it doesn’t have a specific meaning but is only used by people who want to change their Snapchat icons to other colors. Also, you can change your Snapchat Icon to not only Black but any other colors of your desire. The ways to get Black Snapchat Icon are mentioned below in the article.
Also, if you’re looking for What other Snapchat symbols mean, then you can Checkout our other articles like What Does Grey Box Icon Mean On Snapchat? & more.
So, How To Get Black Snapchat Icon Via Snapchat?
There are ways to get the Black Snapchat icon by the app itself but make sure you have Snapchat premium/ Snapchat+
Snapchat+ is another version of Snapchat which requires a subscription to use it. Snapchat+ offers various interesting features to its users like Snapchat Solar System, Backgrounds for Bitmoji & more. Also, Snapchat+ offers Exclusive Snapchat Icons. Let’s check out, how to get Black Snapchat Icon Via Snapchat+.
Steps To Getting Black Snapchat Icon Via Snapchat+
1. Open the Snapchat App
2. Go to your Snapchat Profile, and Click on Snapchat+
3. After Tapping on Snapchat+, Select the ‘App icon’ Option
4. You will find a list of different Snapchat Icons, Scroll & Find Black Snapchat Icons
Finally, you have selected Black Snapchat Icon which will appear on your phone screen until you change it. But this Snapchat+ feature is only available for iOS users.
How To Get Black Snapchat Icon Via Third-Party-App For Free | For iPhone & Android
In case, you do not have Snapchat+ membership or you do not have an iPhone, to Snapchat+ App Icon feature. There is nothing to worry about, as you can use a third-party app as there are many available. Here, I will suggest you download X Icon Changer which offers to change the Icons of any app easily and quickly.
Steps to get a Black Snapchat icon by X Icon Changer
1. First, Download X Icon Changer through Play Store or App Store as per your device type.
2. Now, Open your browser and Download Black Snapchat Icon whichever you like.
3. After Downloading Black Snapchat Icon from the browser, Open X Icon Changer.
4. On Opening the X Icon Changer app, the app will ask you to Choose an app.
5. Choose Snapchat from the list to change the app icon.
6. After choosing Snapchat, Tap on Gallery to upload the same Black Snapchat Icon you downloaded from the browser.
7. The X Icon Changer app also allows editing the Icon in different shapes, sizes, and filters. Edit the Icon if you want.
8. After editing the Icon, Click on Done to move further
9. Click on OK appearing on the upper-right side of the screen to upload the Black Snapchat Icon.
After doing the last Step, You’ll find that your Snapchat Icon appearing on your Home screen has changed to Black. Also, By using X Iconic changer you can put a selfie as your Snapchat Icon.
Can I Get Any Colour Snapchat Icon?
Yes, by the two methods mentioned above, you can easily change your Snapchat Icon to any color. Snapchat+ have more than 30 options for Snapchat Icon and more to be updated soon. However, if you don’t have iPhone or you didn’t find the Snapchat Icon of your desire on Snapchat+ you can use any third-party app like X Icon changer to set the Snapchat Icon of your choice.
1. How can I change my Snapchat Icon on my iPhone?
You can change your Snapchat Icon by Snapchat+, Go to profile> Snapchat+>Add Icon>Done. The feature is only present in iOS.
2. How can I change my Snapchat Icon on Android?
So, if you don’t have an iPhone or Snapchat+ you can download it via any third-party app live X Iconic changer. To change Snapchat Icon via a third-party app follow the steps mentioned in the article.
This article was all about Black Snapchat icons and how to get them on your iPhone & Android. and not only in Black but how you can change your Snapchat Icon the way you want, get to know everything in the article with a step-by-step guide. I hope you like the article and if you did you can tell us in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends if they’re looking for information like this and for more such content stay tuned with Americbuzz. Thanks for reading!